Kitchener Masjid (Mosque) is a Muslim Association of Canada (MAC) Project.
There are over 25,000 Muslims living in Region of Waterloo. Kitchener and Waterloo has several prayer places and the Masjid in Victoria street is one of them.
The property is centrally located and easily accessible from the highway.
Mosque is open for five times daily prayers and provides many educational, social, and religious activities for Muslims.
Some of the Proposed Activities
- The establishment of the 5 daily prayers
- Juma’a and Ramadan Taraweeh
- Islamic educational programs (Halaqaat)
- Youth Programs/Islamic Lectures
- Weekend Tahfeez School
- Gymnasium and Games rooms
- Workout Facilities
- Fully equipped Computer/Internet Facilities
- Tutoring Centre
- Counselling Services: youth, family issues, marriage/divorce & others
- Islamic Library (audio/visual/texts)
- Islamic Summer Day Camp
- Funeral Services (Janazah)
- Dawa for Non-Muslims
1017 Victoria St N